Spes Medica srl knows the extreme importance of the environmental protection and will ensure that the respect of the Environment becomes an integral part of the company‘s culture.
For this aim Spes Medica s.r.l. has implemented an Environmental Management System conform to the UNI EN ISO 14001:04 in order to promote continual improvement of environmental performances of its activities in view to obtain a lasting and sustainable development.
In this prospective Spes Medica Srl, plans to:
• Operate in respect with all environmental laws and regulations applicable to the specific company activities:
• Pursue continuous improvement aimed at reducing the environmental impact and in particular:
- Promoting management programs and optimization of energy consumption;
- Implementing every effort in terms of organization, operations and technology to reduce and improve waste management;
- Considering the introduction of raw and auxiliary materials into production process that have a better environmental performance compared to those currently in use.
• Training of the staff, promoting the responsibility of employees to environmental protection
• Collaboration with suppliers in order to identify all opportunities to improve environmental performances
• Carry out periodical evaluations of the environmental performances
• Collaboration with public authorities creating a climate of trust and transparency in accordance with the activities that may affect the environment
The policy principles represents the framework for the setting of the environmental goals that for each year the Direction will establish a level of operational functions.
The Direction will provide the necessary resources to implement this policy and to inform the staff (internal and external).
ISO 14001 Cerificate